- Converts Two Dante Network Audio Signals to a Stereo Headphone
- Output on Professional Quality 3.5 mm stereo MINI Jack
- Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Front-Panel Output Level Control
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- Exceptional Low-Noise and Low-Distortion Performance
- High Resolution 24 Bit Digital to Analog Conversion
- Legendary RDL Analog Filtering Enhances Superb Audio Performance
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
- Equipped for SysFlex™ Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting
Coming Soon. Anticipated Ship Date: End of August, 2017.
Subscribe to Dante product updates to receive an e-mail when this product begins shipping.